Statistical and civil registration products inform national decision-making. To ensure high-quality data, organizations need a statistical geospatial framework that integrates geospatial and statistical data. GIS platforms facilitate the requisite collection of accurate information as well as its dissemination and analysis.
2020 Census: Shaping Our Future with GIS
Governments are addressing the challenges of their upcoming population censuses and are realizing the need for modernization of their processes and methods. With GIS technology, the US Census was able to gain efficiencies, increase accuracy, and improve collaboration—all while reducing costs.
- UAE Data Hub Drives Sustainability Goals
- Tunisia Automates Census Work with Web, Mobile, and Enterprise GIS
- Counting the Homeless in Anchorage
- Zambia Stats - Mapping the Country for Census
- Getting a More Accurate Census of the Homeless Population
- Point in time count for Homeless in Los Angeles
- Kenya National Bureau of Statistics Census Made Smooth with ArcGIS
- The Challenge of America's First Online Census
- Flush with data, cities take the lead in 2020 Census prep
- The 2020 census is going high-tech and online
- Modernizing the 2020 Census at Esri FedGIS
- Guidelines on the use of electronic data collection technologies in population and housing censuses
- UN World Data Forum Webinar Series | 2020 Round of Population and Housing Census
Esri partners offer specialized solutions built on ArcGIS to solve your real-world challenges.