Take quick action backed by data and analysis
In the complex realm of business operations or large-scale events, it's difficult to know what is happening where. Using location intelligence, business leaders and first responders see a holistic view of the situation—real-time data such as weather and traffic, on-the-ground updates, plus the locations of assets, crews, and other resources. This approach leads to smart decisions in the moment and predictive abilities for the future.
See the big picture others can’t
Decision-makers gain clarity from location intelligence whether they need to react to supply chain disruptions, repair damage to a utility network, or coordinate first responders in an emergency.
- Monitor resources and operations in real time.
- Integrate data from multiple sources including Internet of Things (IoT) and social media feeds.
- Visualize and share all key information with one map view.
- Perform quick spatial analysis of an impending event.
- Create an informed incident response plan in minutes.
Monitor operations, share data, and create actionable intelligence using location intelligence technology from the Esri Geospatial Cloud.